Prime Web Design is looking to work with experienced website content writers on our projects for local businesses across Texas.
You will be responsible for writing original content for all kinds of website pages and long-form blog posts (~1,000-4,000 words) that both rank on Local Search and engage visitors.
- You should be experienced in researching and writing content that complements a client's brand voice seamlessly.
- You should be knowledgeable about how SEO works, specifically how writing impacts rankings and writing to it.
- You should be experienced with writing content that connects with the audience and persuades them to take action.
- You should be strong in certain industries, but capable of immersing and writing in other industries.
- This is a remote position, but you should live in the San Antonio area.
- You should be self-directed and focused on achieving quality work within the project timeframe.
- We believe that Creatives need to work in an environment, and at a time of day, that allows for their best work.
- We are a remote team in San Antonio that allows you to do that.
- We are focused on doing our best work for our clients in the most efficient and pleasant way possible.
- We don't subscribe to micromanaging or high pressure (unreasonable) deadlines.
- We are process-oriented to avoid confusion, but allow breathing room for creativity, expression and feedback.
- Every project has a clear framework with specific writing directions to avoid guesswork and get the best results.
This is a negotiable, per-project opportunity.
Email your resume, including "live" examples of past website projects, to firstname.lastname@example.org.